Only a comment on: "God’s Answer You Need Today | Billy Graham Powerful Message About Faith & Hope"

 Only a comment on: "God’s Answer You Need Today | Billy Graham Powerful Message About Faith & Hope" | internet link src: https://youtu.be/nVa14n5nVQA

Current GMT: "18:07:00

Wednesday, 2 September 2026" 

At 18:08:45, Wed Sep 2, 2026 C.E.

The comment follows:

"Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord! 2 Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart, 3 who also do no wrong, but walk in his ways! 4 You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently. 5 Oh that my ways may be steadfast in keeping your statutes! 6 Then I shall not be put to shame, having my eyes fixed on all your commandments. 7 I will praise you with an upright heart, when I learn your righteous rules.[b] 8 I will keep your statutes; do not utterly forsake me!" - Psalm 119:1-8 | internet link src: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm%20119&version=ESV#:~:text=Blessed%20are%20those,utterly%20forsake%20me! ~ "[Young's Literal Translation] "Whoso is multiplying his wealth by biting and usury, For one favouring the poor doth gather it." -Proverbs 28:8 ~ “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid.” – Psalm 56:3-4 | internet link src: https://biblestudyforyou.com/bible-verses-about-night-sky/#:~:text=PSALM%2056%3A3,56%3A3%2D4 ~ “He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name.” – Psalm 147:4 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. “The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, 23but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! “No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." - Matthew 6:21-24 "At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” -Matthew 11:25-30 "Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant 5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never ends." -1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "[Berean Annotated Bible] For “you⁺ were like sheep going astray <Isa 53:6>, but now you⁺ have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your⁺ souls {psychōn}."-1 Peter 2:25 "Cross References For “you were like sheep going astray,” Isaiah 53:6 We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon Him the iniquity of us all. Psalm 119:176 I have strayed like a lost sheep; seek Your servant, for I have not forgotten Your commandments." -internet src link: as follows, "https://biblehub.com/1_peter/2-25.htm#:~:text=Cross%20References,forgotten%20Your%20commandments." ~ "Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 8 And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." -Philippians 4:4-8 | internet link src: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=philippians%204&version=NLT#:~:text=Always%20be%20full,of%20praise.%209 "And the angel said to me, “Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.” And he said to me, “These are the true words of God.” 10 Then I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, “You must not do that! I am a fellow servant with you and your brothers who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God.” For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." -Revelation 19:9-13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By inherent freedom of speech, and rights are from God, my brief perspective of, "Death of a Salesman (1966, DVD quality)"

By God, thanksgiving be to God, a personal perspective on, "A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)"

by God, thanks be to God, a personal reflection of, "#jealousofmyself this song and your voice are so beautiful 🤍 hope you do..."