by God's goodness impartial sake, "Sporting Greats: Ivan Lendl (2018 Documentary)"



In the Name of God Eternal One Lord Creator,
and at God's cloud resting on the Mt of Transfiguration,
the Voice Tells, this is My beloved Son, hear him!,
and God's Seal upon Him, Jesus The Messiah of northern Israel the land of the gentiles,
 Galilee of nations by the sea, in unearned suffering darkness, revisited, 
re-populated, God's titled light sent into the world, Jesus The only begotten Son of God Christ,
Name thereof, and the Name of The Holy Spirit from God, 
ref, The Last Discourse of The Good News according to John,
this is a thankful to God reflection.



"For goodness sakes in real literal existing reality, on earth, the skies day or night, the seas & dry land, in the world, some refer to by the 'Universe," in justly peacekeeping pursuits of journey of common good, thankfully so, ok!, I rooted for the USA tennis players. So, how's international cooperation, like the Olympics, there's Jim Courier from the USA, and other champions. Hey Bjorn Borg was not a bad player, lol, a champion from Switzerland, Swiss land. The Czech Republic, has in tennis history one of the best, too, namely Ivan Lendl. So, no problem that I did not root for him, because I live here, and am one citizen, God is Sovereign over the USA and the Czech Republic, so I do recognize that God's Blessings of gifts in need of human gratitude that Ivan Lendl is a champion. So, none of the my Consulate is bigger than your Consulate, ok? Personally, not just 'think," because One Eternal God is The Creator, ie, "In the beginning God Created.." ref Genesis 1, and over thousands of years, The One Eternal Good God Lord Revealed from God's Point of Divine Ever Continuing Purview, ie, Psalm 139, to the human spirit of each human being, living on lifelong sojourn, the purpose and intentions from God's needed help, to the "heart" of someone, one individual of individuals, each male or each female, by being in the image & likeness of God, the imitation of the goodness of God for intentions to be truly Godly by the light of God's faithfulness. (ref Psalm 85, for one.) In Psalm 1, by God's ever sending help, by God! stand in God's Beloved Love Loving justice of impartial God's righteousness kisses God's impartial peace by God's under the skies "footsteps" from God of God's Own faithfulness formed inside Heaven, Created on the second day of Creation, thus the under the vault of the skies, there are seas and dryland, earth in the world, some refer to by, the 'Universe.' Psalms 118 and 18 go hand in hand, God's Love expressed in Deut. and Jeremiah 29:11, and Psalm 23:1, for God Supplies Impartially ever need of spirituality and earthly needs from God's Ever Continuing Perspective, that is The One God Is The Eternal Lord Creator, and because epochs ago, on the 6th day of Genesis, in Genesis 2, the named there one man Adam and one woman Eve, and Cain, represent not heeding God's Ever Continuing Benevolent Help;- and Abel under unearned suffering, by societal trends, by Cain to Cain's inner self, ignoring God, ie, Psalm 139, looked down on Abel, and literally carried out the murder. How? Abel trusted only God, and the unearned suffering happened by, the societal trends of remembered by God, insight has to be from God, and good v. evil intentions are only from God Given by the goodness of God needed for being in the image and likeness of God, however, the semantics used form a sweet intelligent honey speech playing at heartstrings, sometimes amiable but forming at times an amiable optimistic fatalist purview, thereby;- ""Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!" - ref Psalm 118:1 "The LORD is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. 8 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.[* humanity's history unfolding daily by humanity being in the image & likeness of God] 9 It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes[ or princesses]." - ref Psalm 118:7-9 "This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!" - ref Psalm 118:23-25 "He said: “I love you, Lord, my strength. 2 The Lord is my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my God, my stronghold[a] in whom I take refuge, my shield, the glory of my salvation, and my high tower.” 3 I cried out to the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I was delivered from my enemies." - ref Psalm 18:1-3 "He reached down and took me; he drew me from many waters. 17 He delivered me from my strong enemies, from those who hated me because they were stronger than I. 18 They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support. 19 He brought me out to a spacious place; he delivered me, for in me he takes delight. 20 The Lord will reward me because I am righteous; because my hands are clean he will restore me; 21 because I have kept the ways of the Lord, and I have not wickedly departed from my God; 22 because all his judgments were always before me, and I did not cast off his statutes. 23 I was upright before him, and I kept myself from iniquity. 24 So the Lord restored me according to my righteousness, because my hands were clean in his sight." - Psalm 118:16-24 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." - The Good News of exceedingly great joy according to John 3:16 ""Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 25 to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen." ref Jude 1:24-25 🕊"Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need." - ref Hebrews 4:14-16 Good today of days, Jesus tells in The Gospel of God and God's, [the unshakable kingdom, ref Hebrews, too], that only God is good, and by child-like adulthood, do not be referred to, by using semantics for inner life, ref Psalm 139, of the heart, thus only by God's gift, even in unearned suffering, ref Deut 32, only God Has Ever Justice, and of Psalm 85, God's righteousness kisses peace of God in God's "footsteps" impartial faithfulness of God, ref Isaiah 40:8 & 55, and Psalm 33:11, God's counsel stands forever, thus only God Directly Being Good "speaks" to the heart of someone, each individual in sojourn of daily life;- thereby, do not be self taught by one's own image and likeness of God counseling. Good today, like Psalm 19 & Psalm 136 & Psalm 149 from God's Ever Impartial Viewpoint, thus in Psalm 19, the references refer to 24/7 the sun rises some place, and thus the sun "marches" from the perspective of seas and dryland, earth, the world, and the sun in marching some place, even if the evening after sunset, the clouds do not occlude sometimes the stars shine, and sometimes the sunlight reflected from the moon, and God's ever Door of Hope, ref for one, Hosea, and joy is in the morning 24/7, God Is Eternal Creator, "This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save us, we pray, O LORD! O LORD, we pray, give us success!" - ref Psalm 118:23-25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By inherent rights, dignity, freedom, & self-worth only God Eternal, the Creator gives, my perspective on, "Michelle Monaghan is a Product of Compassion"

Under God, thanks to God, perspective of, "VOICES OF HISTORY PRESENTS - Mitchell Young, U.S.M.C., Vietnam, PTSD, Th..."

by dignity of rights are directly from the Creator, my perspective on, "Jack Antonoff & Drew Barrymore Reflect on their "Shadow Work" | The Drew..."