Only by God! thankfully, this song and perspective posted, "The Seekers - I'll Never Find Another You (HQ Stereo, 1964/'68)"

"In the beginning God Created..." ref Genesis 1:1
"Who Is Jesus?" in 1971, Evangelist Billy Graham, husband to wife Evangelist Ruth Graham,
noted, thankfully, Jesus the long expected Messiah of the first century,
called by internationally, God's only begotten Son,
Jesus The Beloved Christ from God.  God Sent Him to the land of gentiles,
this being in northern Israel, Galilee of nations has seen a great light,
the unearned suffering had been intense "waking in darkness,"
the road to the sea.
During Dedication Season, "Hanukkah," a God Granted Miracle of consecrated oil lasting for eight days, as they only had one day of consecrated oil;-
There is the Nativity Christmas Joyous Season, of the song, "12 Days of Christmas."
Often these two God Granted Holidays do not overlap, sometimes they do.
This involves the Hebrew monthly calendar of 12 or 13 months,
of the cycles of the sun, moon, and stars because they, inert objects coincide in cyclical seasons.
Some determined by, yes, human fallibility,
yet, The Spirit of Truth promised to come from God, at that season,
that is the season of the long expected Messiah, foretold in "The Old Testament."
The Book of the prophet Daniel foretold according that times and seasons,
of signs of the times, close to 500 years before reference point zero, of before Christ,
and AD, signifying the year of the or our Lord.
The first century does happen to be zero to 100, however 0 to 1, one is one whole year.
99 to 100 is one whole year.  Thereby, the 99th year is 98 to 99, and so on.
The closest by the Scriptural integrity of The Holy Bible,
only by Inspiration of The Holy Spirit from God, ref The Last Discourse
of The Good News according to John, the Promised of the or our Father,
who is, or ie.,  "thou art in Heaven" - in Olde English.





"There's a new world somewhere
They call the promised land
And I'll be there someday
If you could hold my hand
I still need you there beside me
No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you

There is always someone
For each of us, they say
And you'll be my someone
Forever and a day
I could search the whole world over
Until my life is through
But I know I'll never find another you

It's a long, long journey
So stay by my side
When I walk through the storm
You'll be my guide, be my guide
If they gave me a fortune
My pleasure would be small
I could lose it all tomorrow
And never mind at all
But if I should lose your love, dear
I don't know what I'd do
For I know I'll never find another you

But if I should lose your love, dear
I don't know what I'd do
For I know I'll never find another you
Another you, another you"
"Writer/s: TOM SPRINGFIELD
Publisher: Warner Chappell Music, Inc.
Lyrics licensed and provided by  Lyric Find" https://www.lyricfind.com/
"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By inherent rights, dignity, freedom, & self-worth only God Eternal, the Creator gives, my perspective on, "Michelle Monaghan is a Product of Compassion"

Under God, thanks to God, perspective of, "VOICES OF HISTORY PRESENTS - Mitchell Young, U.S.M.C., Vietnam, PTSD, Th..."

by dignity of rights are directly from the Creator, my perspective on, "Jack Antonoff & Drew Barrymore Reflect on their "Shadow Work" | The Drew..."