Shelter in Solitude

"Shelter in Solitude
Unrated
YouTube Movies & TV
Provider Bitmax
Rating Unrated
Release date 2023
Running time 1:31:39
Audio English
Subtitle English [CC]
A death row prisoner with 10 days left to live forms an unlikely bond with a washed up country singer turned prison guard."


The need for impartial correctness just peacekeeping is a basic human need. The voluntary entering into a conversation from the right to think, is a basic need in the impartial freedom that God gave me. By my inherent thankfulness, thank you for your consideration. Typed text in natural language, such is this natural language text, does hold to a historical perspective, and this does not establish a religion. In that, by God, I hold to, "have no Gods before Me," in Exodus 20. God has every Word from the mouth of God, of this refers to Deut. 8:3. In Psalm 33, God is Lord, and the counsel of the Lord stands forever, each generation. This is voluntary text at an online "internet" public equal opportunity, that is funded by tax payer dollars for the infrastructure. That has exact parallel to the "rent" or is it "fee," in that American Telegraph and Telephone, that is AT&T, had researched and developed the communications system that used telephone poles as they have been called for quite some decades. "On January 3, 1996, the 104th Congress of the United States amended or repealed sections of the Communications Act of 1934 with the Telecommunications Act of 1996. It was the first major overhaul of American telecommunications policy in nearly 62 years." *and*, "The Communications Act of 1934 largely combined and reorganized existing provisions of law, including provisions of the Federal Radio Act of 1927 relating to radio licensing, and of the Mann-Elkins Act of 1910 relating to telephone service." - online "internet" source link: ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Act_of_1934#:~:text=On%20January%203,to%20telephone%20service. ). Does the historical perspective of God in my belief give me counsel by God has the "agency" to do so? Yes. So help me God, thank God, in that only God has, it is so, that is "amen," amen. Does Google Inc. or "Bitmax" have jurisdiction of my thoughts? No. Is this comment in natural language legal voluntary expression, by God in my belief system, my voluntary typed freedom of speech?, yes. In that, only God has impartial jurisdiction of my thoughts, and I have my jurisdiction of my thoughts, and God is Sovereign over me, and I'm the steward of myself, in that I have daily life journeys in my lifelong sojourn of life, - in early life until I breathe my last. In cases of adjudicate on "death row," does prudence adhere to keep track of communications from the imprisoned and others who possibly could pass a message of only communications of this he or she has known for basic human communication? Yes. Does *possible* dangerous coded communications in possibilities of history has shown that could happen be prudent in monitoring of out bound and in bound communications? Yes. Is total restriction of communications by enforced "silent treatment" be just? By God, I do not think that is just. in that inherently my hope is for rightness in just peacekeeping, have a good today of days. 🕊🙏💧🏕.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By inherent rights, dignity, freedom, & self-worth only God Eternal, the Creator gives, my perspective on, "Michelle Monaghan is a Product of Compassion"

Under God, thanks to God, perspective of, "VOICES OF HISTORY PRESENTS - Mitchell Young, U.S.M.C., Vietnam, PTSD, Th..."

by dignity of rights are directly from the Creator, my perspective on, "Jack Antonoff & Drew Barrymore Reflect on their "Shadow Work" | The Drew..."