By God being Eternal, the Creator, my perspective on "I wanna grow old with you"






In that God is Eternal the Creator,
 of belief is personal and sacred to me,
by inherent thankfulness, thank you for your consideration.
This holds that I hold the Establishment Clause of the 1st Amendment,
 in that I do not establish a religion, this is freedom of type speech in natural language.


~
God of each Testament of The Holy Bible, in natural language, is Eternal God to me.
God did, in the historical perspective of natural language form the cloud that rested on the Ark of the Covenant, and later rested on the Mt. of Transfiguration,
and the Voice from God's formed cloud in rested steps of God, did tell of Jesus of Nazareth,
 this is My chosen one.  By my holding up to, have no Gods before Me of Exodus 20,
 in the natural language of that chapter,
and God has the Voice steps of God, and by Deut 8:3 every Word from the mouth of God in my sacred belief is God's bread of life to me,
by God, so help me God, thank God, of God has the only, it is so, amen,
my personal life is by God has sole and ONLY Sovereignty of my personal space and I have the sole and only stewardship of my personal space.
God has the Hand of God now, and God has the hereafter that God has for me.

"I wanna grow old with you"
posted by, "A&A Creations"
"Nov 11, 2019
It is featured in the film, "Notebook" and at Imdb, the movie database,
 the following description in quotes, "An elderly man reads to a woman with dementia the story of two young lovers whose romance is threatened by the difference in their respective social classes." - ( link to the text: ( http://kindness.tinyc.co/atImdb-ofFilmNotebook ).
 The touch the heart music of Westlife's "I Wanna Grow Oldd with You". All credits goes to the song creators and movie maker. I am dedicating this to all who are in True Love and to all who Wishes to be in Love with someone special of yours.  Please do Share and support."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By inherent rights, dignity, freedom, & self-worth only God Eternal, the Creator gives, my perspective on, "Michelle Monaghan is a Product of Compassion"

Under God, thanks to God, perspective of, "VOICES OF HISTORY PRESENTS - Mitchell Young, U.S.M.C., Vietnam, PTSD, Th..."

by dignity of rights are directly from the Creator, my perspective on, "Jack Antonoff & Drew Barrymore Reflect on their "Shadow Work" | The Drew..."